Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Add Beauty And Character To Your Living Space With Our Stretch Metro Collection!



Accentuate your furniture with the rich design and character of our Stretch Metro Collection. The two tone pattern will add beauty and texture to your home. This new style is available in a form fit for your one piece and separate seat sofa, loveseat and chair. Coordinate with matching pillows and pillow slips in this great metro fabric.



















Restyle That Outdated Loveseat Into A New And Charming Piece of Furniture That You Can Be Proud To Have Decorating Your Room! (Separate Seat in Burgundy featured)



















One Piece Chair In Brown Featured Above!



Pillows and Pillow Slips (cover for your existing pillows) ~Espresso featured above.

 


Available In These 4 Decor Friendly Rich Tone Colors (Pictured Below)
Espresso - Gray - Brown - Burgundy






Makeover Your Furniture In An Exciting New Style...
Create That Feel Good Room!





2 comments:

  1. these look wonderful!

    I am sorry I threw a stained pillow out a few weeks ago. Dummy that I am I never thought of purchasing pillow slips like these for it!

    I love that idea! You could change your whole look on your couch/room with different pillow covers! That might be next on my agenda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, I like these! thanks, Caren, for steering me here!

    ReplyDelete