Sunday, June 19, 2011

"Brag About Dad" Winner Announcement!!



Happy Father's Day To All The Wonderful Dad's! Enjoy Your Day Of Pampering!!
 

Thank You To All That Submitted An Entry On Our Facebook Wall! It was a tough decision, your Dad's all sound great!

The Winner Of The "Brag About Dad" Facebook Father's Day Contest Is...


Connie Renninger 

She Said: 
"My dad is the best because he is a hero to everyone that meets him; he is the most selfless, giving person alive. Despite having had several strokes, what truely makes him happy in life is doing things for family. From surprising me by staining my deck while I'm at work, to taking care of my elderly aunts properties, he takes joy in helping others. Words can't describe how much he means to so many, and the world is a better place because he's in it."



She Has Won Her Dad A Choice Of A Recliner Cover, Grill Cover Or A Car Cover!

Congratulations!


No comments:

Post a Comment