Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Tree Decorating Contest 2011 - Winner Announcement


In Celebration Of The Holiday Season,We Held A Christmas Tree Decorating Contest On Our Facebook Page. 

We asked our fans to send a photo of their decorated Christmas tree and to tell us their inspiration. After 3 weeks of photo submissions and a 4 day voting process we are happy to announce the 3 winners. 


The Top 3 Photos With The Most 'Likes' are...


1st Prize Goes To...

Kelsey House


Inspiration:
"My personal and favorite touch is my homemade small picture frame that says Merry Christmas with a picture of my step-daughter inside! It is my favorite picture of her :) I also have a snowman craft she made at school and a small "card shark" ornament that represents my fiance. He loves playing poker lol. Other than that i just have a few small candy canes to add some flare and a few green, red and silver ornaments my mom had given me from when i was a little girl! I also have my step daughter, fiance, my two puppies and my stocking hanging up all which were hand created by me! (Except for my step daughter, i spoiled her and let her pick one out!) Its not much but its all out of love!"




2nd Prize Goes To...

Katie Santos




Inspiration:
"This is a real Christmas tree that I picked out. I love the smell of fresh pine. My baby boy is the best present we could ever ask for. We also have a monogrammed tree skirt."





3rd Prize Goes To...

Karen Gervais




Inspiration:
"My small twig tree in the glass vase is nestled in a bed of shredded vintage sheet music. On it hang a collection of red and cream, silver and gold Christmas ornaments…each one that has graced our traditional Christmas tree over the years, now specially chosen to adorn this twiggy tree created from branches from the beautiful red maple tree in our Northwest back yard."




Congratulations To Each Of You!!!

The 1st place will receive 8 decorative sashes of choice (fabric and color) and $100 towards a slipcover purchase (excludes rugs, lamps, and outdoor products)

The 2nd and 3rd place will receive 8 decorative sashes of choice (fabric and color) and $25 towards a slipcover purchase.  



To claim your prize please email us at facebook@surefit.com


Wishing You All Happy Holidays From Sure Fit Slipcovers!




1 comment:

  1. I love all 3 trees....I am particularly fond of the creativity involved in creating number 3!

    ReplyDelete